Thursday, January 22, 2015

Creating Aromatherapy: A Day in the Life

Several months ago I created a couple of aromatherapy sprays for a local market I was to take part in. Blending scents is one of my most favorite and relaxing hobbies. Here I'm putting together a blend I call "Woodstock," which is a mix of patchouli, spices, and fir. As a fragrance "snob," I appreciate the high quality products Young Living produces, and have enjoyed using them every day. These pure plant essences create vastly different effects than synthetic fragrances do. Working with these oils lifts my mood and gives me a sense of well being. Their holistic influence is a wonderful side benefit!




 

To learn more about the world of aromtherapy, click on the link below and go to the "home" tab. From there you can learn about the many unique items Young Living has to offer. It's an amazing world just waiting to be discovered! 



                                   

No comments: