Here's the recipe:
1 cup of Red Mill Gluten-Free Flour
1/4 cup almond meal
2 T flax meal
1 teaspoon soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 teaspoons each: cinnamon, freshly ground cloves, ground ginger
3/4 cup sunflower oil
1/2 cup plus 4 T brown sugar
2 T finely minced candied ginger
1 large egg white
2 T dark agave nectar
Additional sugar for rolling
1) Put a rack in the center of the oven; preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets. Set aside.
2) Whisk together flour, almond meal, flax meal, soda, salt, and spices in a bowl.
3) Whisk sunflower oil, 1/2 cup plus 2 T brown sugar, egg white, and candied ginger until thoroughly combined. Add the egg white and agave nectar and mix well. Add the flour mixture and mix well again. Put the leftover brown sugar for rolling in a bowl.
4) Roll about a tablespoon of the dough into balls with your fingers and roll the balls into the sugar; place on the prepared baking sheets spaced 2 inches apart. Dip the bottom of a glass in sugar and press each ball into a 2 1/2-inch round
5) Bake until lightly browned, about 12 minutes. Let the cookies rest on the sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a rack or plate to cool.