Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Raindrop Therapy?

Aromatherapy. I've been interested in this subject for years now. I love me some plant oils! On my shelf in the laundry room sits a big tackle-like box of various kinds of bottles: eucalyptus, spearmint, orange, rose, lavender, fir, geranium, frankincense, black pepper, and others, including some rare and precious ones, jasmine (I think a night-blooming variety), and sandalwood in tiny dram bottles.
I have often thought that if I could just work with oils every day I would be so happy! Right now, in fact, I have Roman chamomile, jasmine, peppermint, and rosemary diffusing. It smells heavenly.

Lately I've been looking into Raindrop Therapy, a technique using essential oils in massage developed by Young Living. I am excited about it, but still researching all I can before I can chunk down the money to buy the kit required. 
If you read this, and have used Raindrop or been successfully treated by the therapy, please take a moment to comment on this blog. I'd love to hear from you!

No comments: