Saturday, July 19, 2014

Eye Infection Cured


 
I desperately flipped through this book one morning when my husband Matt woke up, looked in the mirror, and proclaimed that his eye was infected and swelling up yet again. 

He'd already been to his primary doctor three times in just a couple of months for antibiotics to get rid of the staph infection in his eye that keeps producing styes, swelling, redness, pain, and discharge. He was beyond frustrated. "I'm going to an eye doctor this time!" he exclaimed. We knew he just could not do another round of antibiotics.

That's when I grabbed the book. I looked up antibiotic in the index and was directed to a section on what oils had antibacterial properties. I saw a little box off to the side that gave a instructions for an 

Essential Oil Antibiotic Regimen
In a "00" capsule put 12 drops of Thieves, 6 drops of oregano, and 2 drops of frankincense. Ingest one capsule every 4 hours for 3 days, and then every 8 hours for 4 days. 

I ended up using 10 drops of Thieves, 5 drops of oregano oil, and 3 drops of frankincense because the original amounts seemed to overflow the capsule. We did the treatment for 7 days as instructed and my husband's eye swelling went down and returned to normal. He's not had to return to the doctor. This is a FIRST. His eye has always gotten worse even after compresses and washing it regularly with diluted baby shampoo. 

Needless to say we both were thrilled, but especially my husband! 




Essential oils are amazing! If you want to learn more, click here: http://on.fb.me/VIWiNP


No comments: